The house is in the centre of Gavarres National Park, over 100 square miles.
- The house has its own 25 hectares (60 acres) of private forest
- Mixed holm oak (quercus ilex), cork oak (quercus suber), pine (pinus pinea), also strawberry trees (arbutus unedo), heather trees (erica arborea), horse chestnut (aesculus hippocastanum) …
- Approx 4 km of roads: private roads and tracks suitable for all vehicles, including 1km of flat and bendy asphalted public road (GI-664), 6m-8m wide, plus 3 km of graded solid dirt roads, 4m-6m wide.
- Approx 5 km of private paths and tracks: suitable for 4×4, motorcycles, quads, mountain bikes or walkers
- Parking for 20+ vehicles, free parking
- Accessible for large trucks but not suitable for articulated trucks.
Call +34 93 368 3399 to reserve your next shoot or contact us