The Bulthaup kitchen is well suited for show cooking. The large central island, 3m x 90cm, has a stainless steel surface, electric induction hob and large sink. There is plenty of space to work and good natural light.
Equipment includes Gaggenau induction hob, Neff oven, Neff combination oven/microwave, Miele dishwasher, Liebherr drinks fridge and Liebherr upright built-in fridge/freezer. All equipment is located behind the island on the back wall.
The kitchen is well equipped. Additional options include 2 Thermomix machines and other specialised kitchen equipment, available on request.
- 43 m2
- Ceiling height (exposed beams, sloping ceiling from 350cm to 450cm)
- Cooking island: 300cm x 90cm
- Kitchen: 500cm x 700cm.
- Sliding fully retractable windows on 2 sides (east and south facades)
- Excellent natural light and ventilation
- No gas
- Gaggenau full surface induction cooktop CX491 100cm
The entire surface of the CX 491 induction cooktop can be used as one large cooking zone. The cookware is automatically identified and heated exactly where it stands. The cooktop itself is operated intuitively using an extra-large TFT touch display which shows the positions, sizes and shapes of the cookware.
- Neff ‘slide and hide’ electric oven includes steam cooking feature
- Separate electric fuses for each main appliance