When you rent the main house for your shoot, you have complete access to all areas: the entire property including gardens, swimming pool, 25-hectare private forest and annex house all included.
Villa CP is an old, restored country house in spectacular natural surroundings. Its interior and exterior offer audiovisual producers, photographers and location scouts a professional and weather-safe location for a tv shoot, advertising photo shoot or film location.
- 400m2 on 2 levels
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 luxury Bisazza bathrooms
- Open-plan Bulthaup kitchen with central island suitable for show cooking
- Modern minimalist interior, traditional stone exterior
- Large windows give panoramic views over the forest and out to the sea on the horizon
- Very large salon (35 m2)
- Double-height spaces and panoramic views
- Dramatic staircase, corten steel
- Master bathroom with bath, double shower, outside shower
- Romantic balcony (Romeo and Juliet style) set inside a charming shaded courtyard
- South-facing terrace with luxury lounge-style seating
- Wheelchair accessible
- Good access for vehicles/trucks and free private parking
The house’s traditional stone exterior reflects a harmonious and natural connection with the forest landscape. Inside, the subtle wall tones and large windows bring natural light to the interior and also emphasise the beautiful natural surroundings.
- See also the house plans
- Call +34 93 368 3399 to reserve your next shoot or contact us
MAIN HOUSE includes access to all areas
The annex house is a small stone building on 2 floors, separated from the main house by a small private courtyard.
GARDEN AND SWIMMING POOL
All around the house, there’s a water-wise Mediterranean garden. The natural swimming pool is filled with fresh water from the mountain well and filtered by plants and reeds (no salt, no chlorine.)
Villa CP is in the Gavarres National Park, over 100 square miles of unspoilt forest. The house has its own 25 hectares (60 acres) of private forest.